As business grows, it becomes more competitive and hence need for more complex technologies and Information technology infrastructure becomes critical. Moreover capacity & Information (data) keeps on getting added in a reactive and dynamic manner; which if not managed properly can lead to ultimate chaos scenarios. Our IT Audit services are directed towards catering to this need of growing networks and managing information securely.
Our IT audit service is responsible for establishing, maintaining, securing and managing an objective and internally independent internal Information Security IT Management Audit Program.
This program serves your business by examining, evaluating, and reporting on information technology (IT) networks, applications, systems, operations, processes, and practices to provide reasonable assurance that security controls will:
- Safeguard information assets and protect privacy;
- Preserve the integrity and reliability of data;
- Function as intended to achieve the entity?s objectives; and
- Comply with standards, policies, and regulations.
- Optimize & Secure Network Infrastructure
- Reduce Cost of Ownership
- Plan Investment Roadmap
- Provide Peace of Mind
- Develop Efficient Control Mechanisms
- Achieve overall Proactive Management & Control
Our Audit efforts are focused on those operational areas presenting the highest degree of risk, as well as the greatest potential for benefit to your organization.
Internal Audit recommendations are designed to help you manage operations more efficiently, resulting in a more effective use of resources.
Our Network & Security audits performed include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Change Control
- Configuration Management
- Control Procedures and Practices
- Data Centers/Facilities
- Data Management
- Desktop Practices
- Disaster Recovery
- End of Life Procedures
- Incident Management
- Internal Controls for Technology
- Mobile Devices and Media
- Policy and Regulatory Compliance
- Other Resources